This is a nice refreshing perky scrub. Very apropos for a fatigued body.
This is an easy project BUT it is also one of my longer ones, so if you are exhausted today then this might not be the project to embark on just now.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup soap base
- 3-4 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 cup organic sugar
- Colorant (optional)
- In a double boiler, melt your shredded soap (patience is a must. can take up to an hour). Or you can microwave the soap in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Mix in the coconut oil until combined and then add your peppermint essential oil.
- Add color if you so desire (food color or other)
- Finally, add ½ cup of sugar. Mix until well combined. You want a slushy like consistency.
- Pour the soap mix into your silicone molds. Do allow the bars to dry for a few hours before you remove the fabulous bars from your mold.
- and voila.... invigorate your beautiful body!